Wednesday, September 24, 2008

busy busy

Hugs and kisses to everyone who responded to my video request entry! Thank you so much! I am very inspired to make a video now :)
This weekend proved to be a bit trying though...
Opie got into some people food that he shouldn't have and got pretty sick. We took him to the vet on Monday and $340 later he is as good as new! (He better be at that price!)
I love that little guy and I never want anything bad to happen to him. He is on antibiotics now and I'm thinking maybe a "give a cat a pill" video may be in order. Thank you all for being so patient with me.
Talk to you soon!
xoxox

5 comments:

Trish said...

I am glad Opie is feeling better!! I know i would hate something to happen to miss Kitty Fantastico (or Kitty for short:) she's like my 2nd kid!

MiKa Art said...

I often wish that animals can have OHIP as well!

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Oh! Love and hugs and kisses and healing to sweet Opie!

Kim Mailhot said...

Hi Tasha,
Sorry to hear of Opie's troubles ! If you are having a hard time giving him his pills there is a great product on the market that you could try. It is called "Pill Pockets" by the makers of Greenie Bones. You can get them at the large pet stores (Petco in US, Mondou in Quebec -not sure of them in Ont.) It is a soft piece of cat enticing yummy that you hide the pill in and the cats just eat cause it tastes so good. I have a friend who's beautiful tortoise shell cat Devine has to take medication everyday for allergies and she loves these things !Made life a lot more pleasant !
Good luck to you both ! Looking forward to videos too !

Unknown said...

Oh no! Opie!!!!