Monday, February 4, 2008

New print in my etsy shop!




HI Y'all!

Hope your week is starting out well. It's the usual Monday madness here. There is always a lot of packages to get ready and take to the post office on Monday.

I wanted to let you know that I have listed a new print on etsy. This is one of my FAVORITE paintings of late. It has such a vintage look to it. The original was done on a large canvas, but the prints are 8x10. They turned out FABULOUS!
You can find them in my etsy shop
HUGS!

5 comments:

suze said...

She's beautiful! I love the cat's faces.
suze:)

Red Shoe Artist said...

She's just gorgeous Tascha, I love cats! I think I want to order one. I will go into your shop to see if you post to Australia.

Red Shoe Artist said...

Um, I just bought it!

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

I really love your work. And your blooper reel--too funny! But I'm not sure America is ready for Hilary to do the "cider face". :-)
Best wishes~
Cathy

Red Shoe Artist said...

Thankyou Tascha, my print arrived this morning. She's even cuter up close. I can't believe how quick it came. I've ordered things from O/S before and it always takes AGES...
Thanks again
Suzi