Sunday, October 21, 2007

Forever 21


I went to the store Forever 21 today (because in my mind I will always be FOREVER 21, not 30, 31...etc. Forever 21)
I like to check the store out because the prices are quite good and the clothes are fun. Be sure to check what the garment is made out of, often times they are 100% synthetic. I found this neat top today. 50% cotton 50% poly (I'd prefer 100% cotton, but 50% will do). It is so light and comfortable! I just love it! Ya! BUT I just noticed that the price of this top on the USA website is $22.80, and I paid $31.00 for it. Hummm. The Canadian Dollar is now the same as American (infact a bit higher) but all the shops still charge more for American products. I guess it will take a while before the prices reflect the new high Canadian dollar.

4 comments:

turquoise cro said...

O! I seeeeeeeeeeeeeee it is in teal too! Sweet! I LOVE this style! it is peasant style isn't it or artists??!!! hehehe xoxoxox

MiKa Art said...

yes, prices of books in Canada annoy me! Can they sell same price as US$??

LuLu Mypinkturtle said...

Bonjour from Quebec Tascha! I am a fellow seller on eBay, have been doing it for less than a year but have been an illustrator of children books for almost 10 years. I enjoy your art and your blog a lot! I am curious to know how you are succeeding in selling on Etsy in comparison to selling on eBay. As any other artist, I can produce so many pieces weekly, not more and sometimes I wonder if I could get a better price on Etsy than on eBay. Would love to hear about your experience selling on both sites... Keep on being so creative! Take care! LuLu

tascha said...

Hi Lulu,
I like etsy better actually. It is more intimate and geared for only artists. Ebay is a very large market place that is flooded with products. Buyers get overwhelmed and often give up because they have so much stuff they have to sort threw.
I would reccommend etsy highly!